How Paul & Elizabeth used their Mortgage Action Plan to save over $200,000 in Interest!
Introducing Paul & Elizabeth
- Paul and Elizabeth are hard-working professionals in their early 50’s who didn’t want their mortgage debt to hold them back from building wealth and having a comfortable retirement.
- They had recently purchased their first cash flow positive investment property and had been looking for a mortgage reduction model that was effective and had a solid support structure in place.
- We then set about strategising with Paul & Elizabeth over how to utilise these funds as well as their wages in the best way possible.
Their goals included:
- Paying off their home loan ASAP
- Increasing their potential to invest again
- A self-funded retirement lifestyle with a further $50,000 per annum in 10 years time